Addis Ababa city Fire and Emergency Prevention and Rescue Agency
Year of establishment
It was established for the first time in 1926 E.C which was known as "Fire Emergency Elimination"
The Agency would aspire to make Addis Ababa one of the African model cities in terms of security by protecting the inhabitants' life & material from emergency accidents and creating the sense of security insurance in themselves by the year 2012 E.C
Preventing emergencies that would expected to happen in the city by participating the stakeholders & inhabitants.
Ensuring the inhabitants security by providing life rescue support & immediately controlling the accident unfortunately when it occurred.
- Providing a better service
- Alert for change
- Guiding by trust & knowledge
- Human resource is our primary resource
- Team work is the key to our success
- Believing that our work starts from common attitude & awareness
Head of the Agency
Name – Alene Gebru Tesfaye (colonel)
Telle – 011 56 70 06