About the Bureau
Addis Ababa Communication Affairs Bureau
- It is established by proclamation number 15/2009 on the reestablishment of executive organs of Addis Ababa city administration.
- Established in 2009 G.C
- To see a well-informed and practical society that could participate in the city’s development.
- To play a leading role in communication process and build the image of the city and nation through facilitating speedy flow information between the people and the government
- Understanding the value of disseminating up-to date and accurate information
- Working to ensure rule of law, gender equality and equity
- Serving people and government based on ethical principles
- Producing public relation works economically and efficiently
- Belief in customer complaints and efficiently
- Playing a role to bring about consensus and image building
- Understanding the team work and effort, and experience sharing as bases for successes
- Striving to tackle rent seeking and to bring developmental change and good governance
- Developing the culture of role modeling